Call for papers - Technium Business and Management
Call for papers - Technium Business and Management (TBM)
Technium Business and Management (TBM) is a double-blind refereed, open-access academic journal with the objective of providing a forum for the dissemination of theory and research in all areas of business, management, and organizational decisions which would be of interest to academics, practitioners, and policy makers.
TBM areas include:
- Accounting, finance, banking
- Business analytics, case studies
- Business ethics, policy, law
- Corporate governance and social responsibility
- Electronic business, social commerce, mobile commerce
- Entrepreneurship, innovation, business venturing
- Enterprise managemen, human resource management
- Information management, project management
- International business, marketing
- Operations and service management, supply chain management
- Strategic management, risk management, technology management
- Topic for this issue: 2022 - New models for Business and Management
- Last date of paper submission for Vol. 2022: 10th of each month.
- Publication fee: 100 Euro (without DOI) or 130 Euro (DOI included)
Authors are kindly invited to submit their formatted full papers.
All paper submissions will be blind peer reviewed and evaluated based on originality, research content, correctness, relevance to conference and readability. Please read complete submission and formatting guidelines before submitting your paper.