Call for papers
You are cordially invited to submit or recommend articles to Technium EcoGeoMarine. Please refer to the following publishing advantages for detail:
- In order to encourage the long-term scientific research, we use NGO sponsorship.
- Easy Online Manuscript Submission System
- Fair, Rigorous Peer Review Process
- Rapid Publication Process
- Helpful and Responsive Service
- The Widest Dissemination
- Compliant with open access policies
- Indexed in bibliographic databases in the future
- Organize special issues periodically
- Authorized Editorial Board
- Provide a common platform for all the members
Manuscripts to be considered for publication have to be submitted online. If you are experiencing difficulties during the submission process, please feel free to contact the editor at email@example.com
Please consider contributing to Technium EcoGeoMarine
Technium EcoGeoMarine publishes papers on all aspects of Ecology, Geography and Marine. The journal is naturally broad in scope, welcomes submissions from across a range of disciplines, and reports both theoretical and experimental studies.
Subject areas include (but are by no means limited to):
- Agricultural and Biological Sciences: Aquatic Science, Ecology, Evolution, Behavior and Systematics
- Earth and Planetary Sciences: Earth and Planetary Sciences (miscellaneous)
- Environmental Science: Ecology
- Social Sciences: Geography, Planning and Development
The journal also welcomes submissions from outside (or in between) of the traditional subject areas. Interdisciplinary articles, with an emphasis on Ecology, Geography and Marine are certainly encouraged. The journal also considers manuscripts related to specific industries.
As well as original research, EcoGeoMarine also publishes focused review articles that examine the state of the art, identify emerging trends, and suggest future directions for developing fields.