Call for papers - Technium Education and Humanities ISSN 2821-5079
Technium Education and Humanities ISSN 2821-5079 is a double-blind refereed, open-access academic journal with the objective of providing a forum for the dissemination of theory and research in all areas of business, management, and organizational decisions which would be of interest to academics, practitioners, and policy makers.
- Topic for this next issue: - Interdisciplinary research for Education and Humanities
- Last date of paper submission for next Vol.: 10th of each month.
- Publication fee: 150 Euro (DOI included)
Authors are kindly invited to submit their formatted full papers.
All paper submissions will be blind peer reviewed and evaluated based on originality, research content, correctness, relevance to conference and readability. Please read complete submission and formatting guidelines before submitting your paper.
- Create your account here.
- Online Submission: Paper Submission can be completed online, here.
- Email Submission: If you are unable to submit your manuscript using Online System, you may submit with complete details via email to email@example.com