Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in .doc or .pdf file format using the template.
- Where available, URLs/DOIs for the references have been provided.
- Accepted papers will pay 100 euro fee
- Plagiarism self check is lower than 15%.