The Concept Of Self As Moderator Between Self-Esteem And Trend Towards Others
The study aimed to determine the concept of self as moderator between self-esteem and trend towards others.. The study sample consists of (300) student who chosen from two countries, and to achieve the objectives of the study the researchers use self-esteem scale, self concept scale, trend toward others scale, after collecting and processing information statistically using the Statistical Package for Social Sciences SPSS, the researchers reached the following results:
- the level of self concept at university students is low.
- the level of self-esteem at university student is medium.
- the level of trend toward others at university student is medium.
- the self concept don’t play moderator role between self-esteem and trend toward others.
- It is assumed that there are significant differences in terms of self-esteem compared to Romania Algeria.
- It is assumed that there are significant differences in the comparative self concept of Romania Algeria.
Copyright (c) 2020 Technium Social Sciences Journal
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.