Moderator duties in Technium Conference
An event moderator is the master of ceremony of the event. He or she is there to make sure the speakers can do the best job and the audience gets the most out of the day or session. A moderator introduces speakers. He or she also makes sure the speakers stick to the time and the moderator asks and moderate questions.
How to Moderate a Session at a Conference
- Communicate with the speakers according established order.
- Get the timing right.
- Give the speakers time warnings
- Give the discussant their time.
- Take questions from the audience for each presentation.
- Finish and report to conference session coordinators